Wednesday, 11 September 2013

organising little lady's bedroom

It's September... Start of school again, and my daughters birthday -which also means family coming to our house. Which is a complete mess after the school holidays! I really needed to do something about it as I cant bear looking at the mess. I thought I'd start in the childrens's bedrooms as the floor could not be seen anymore and Little lady's version of tidying is stuffing everything under their bed. :)


this is the sight that greeted me when I opened her door! ARGHHHH! But I couldn't turn back it had to be done. I took a quick trip to my favourite place- IKEA and bought some of their Trofast storage boxes, set the boxes on little lady's bed ready to get in and sort it out.

I went through all the toys and threw away anything that was broken, had bits missing and anything she doesn't play with went into a box to go away.

EAch toy went into a box of similar toys..

dolls,
dolls accessories
princess and barbies
bags
littlest pet shop
my little ponys
houses and cars

Once all the boxes were full/or had stuff in. Out came my favourite gadget -my label maker :)

I labeled all the boxes and as she is just turned 5 - I will print pictures to put on the boxes .
Here is the finished of the result



very pleased with myself - just hope it stays like it




No comments:

Post a Comment