Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Back to school organising!

Picture this...

It is 8.15 am - I need to get the kids ready to go to school... 'where's your bookbag?'
'I can only find one shoe'... these is a typical conversation that I found myself having last term and by the time we'd get to school I was stressed out before Id even started the day!
 So in my quest to get some organisation in my life, I have decided to start with back to school and organise school supplies.

On various blogs that I frequently visit I see organised areas... such as a breakfast station , coffee/tea stations (amazing but I just don't have the room.) However when I saw people with set places for their childrens school stuff - I knew I had to do it!

Now we don't have a huge hallway...but there is a gap at the bottom of the stairs where I could fit a couple of bits.

So I found 2 empty storage boxes, got my label maker, and both sets of school bags, shoes and lunch boxes......

Voila!!!


A new school station. In the boxes there will be their book bags, lunch boxes and shoes. If they have a library book, letters, pe kit etc to take in with them these will also be in here ready to go. 

Fingers crossed this will make getting ready in the morning a lot easier!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment